My Babies

My Babies
"For success in science and art a dash of autism is essential." --Hans Asperger

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dairy free Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Pudding


Here is my Slow cooker Pumkin Pie Pudding recipe.  It is completely milk(casein)free.  To make it gluten free as well, I think you would just omit the biscuit mix.  After going out of the way to make this recipe milk free, my little lactose intolerant dude doesn't like the texture at least today.  We will try again tomorrow.  And the other two won't even try it, but that didn't surprise me.  Seriously though, this recipe is awesome, and if your picky eaters won't eat it, then more for mom!

Ingredients

  • 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
  • 1 (12 ounce) can coconut milk
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
  • 2 eggs, beaten
  • 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
  • 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract

Combine all ingredients and transfer into a greased slow cooker and cook on low for about four hours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment