My Babies

My Babies
"For success in science and art a dash of autism is essential." --Hans Asperger

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boo at the Zoo

We went trick-or-treating at the zoo yesterday which I have to say was absolute chaos, but the kids had fun.  The lines were horrible.  And the crowds bothered the kids' sensory problems to some degree.  My eldest kept yelling randomly at things like the goose that was on the path that startled him and the wind that bothered him but it was so loud there, I don't think anyone noticed.  My daughter was all quiet and shy and I had to grab candy for her a lot.  Little guy on the other hand loved it and got a huge kick out of putting stuff in his bucket and walking around looking at the animals.  Overall it was a busy tiring but fun day.  They didn't get much candy and the advertisements they gave us got really annoying not to mention the crowds, so I doubt we will be going back next year.  However, they did enjoy it so....



No comments:

Post a Comment