My Babies

My Babies
"For success in science and art a dash of autism is essential." --Hans Asperger

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Belated Happy Birthday to my Baby Girl

Wow I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted.  It has been a busy summer to say the least.  A few weeks back, we had my daughters 5th birthday party.  I can't believe she's five already I really can't.  We had it outdoors even though it was freakishly hot outside.  We cooked hotdogs over the firepit, blew up the inflatable bouncer and had cupcakes which Baby Girl didn't eat.  She really doesn't eat much of anything right now and basically lives on pediasure.  Gotta love sensory-related eating issues right?  Anyways, she licked the frosting off so oh well.  :) She got spoiled of course!  She is really into tangled right now so we got her the Rapunzel doll and a double doll stroller.






No comments:

Post a Comment