My Babies

My Babies
"For success in science and art a dash of autism is essential." --Hans Asperger

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas break fun

Well, I actually found a gingerbread house kit that is dairy free at Sam's club so we built a gingerbread house monday!  The kids had a blast, although Little Guy was more interested in eating all the gumdrops.  It was messy but fun.



Yesterday, we went outside to build a snowman which was super fun of course.


  We are having a good Christmas break and I find it interesting to see the projects that my eldest begins on his own when we are not "doing school".  Today he wrote a song complete with musical notes.  Just pretend notes mind you, he's no Beethoven or anything.  It was really cute though, and I had to hang it up.  This will probably be my last post before Christmas, so Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment