My Babies

My Babies
"For success in science and art a dash of autism is essential." --Hans Asperger

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Eyes of Autism: best part of Walmart is the FISH

In the spirit of our grocery shopping trip for which we will be departing in an hour, I thought I would post on one of Little Guy's obsessions that has to do with Walmart.  Mainly because I have some cutie cute pictures of him that I haven't posted yet...Anyways, every time we go to super Walmart, we simply must go by the fish section.  Little Guy loves fish and could watch them for hours!  We keep saying we are going to get him an aquarium but we never have gotten around to it.  Maybe for Christmas!  Anyways he gets all excited and flappy and likes to use sign language for fish.



1 comment:

  1. Smart kid - he uses sign language for the fish cause he know they can't hear him anyways. : )

    grandma

    ReplyDelete