My Babies

My Babies
"For success in science and art a dash of autism is essential." --Hans Asperger

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Field Trip Number 2--to the ZOO

We decided last minute to make a Zoo trip Monday!  It was super fun and we invited a few cousins.  Everyone had a blast.  Little guy actually rode the ponies and loved it which kinda surprised me!  The older two have always been leery of stuff like that.  My princess won't even let me push the stroller NEAR the ponies or goats and was even scared of the elephants.  My eldest rode the ponies AFTER he saw how much fun his baby brother had!  lol  My princess got much braver in the bird house after she saw the Scarlet Macaws.  She loves them thanks to seeing them on Diego.  The boys both rode the carousel as well which she refused but everyone had fun on the train at the end of the day.















1 comment: