My Babies

My Babies
"For success in science and art a dash of autism is essential." --Hans Asperger

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Little Guy!!

Well Little Guy is officially two years old today!  Now his party isn't until tuesday so I will have to post pics of that later, but I thought I would post about my Little Guy whom I love so much on his special day!  Here are some pics of him as an infant and now!

Here's Little Guy in the hospital two years ago!

I think he is about two weeks old in this pic, maybe three weeks!

Here is an Easter Pic I took pretty much exactly a year ago!

He loved playing with the plastic eggs and putting them in and out of his bucket last year!  I wonder if he will still enjoy that this year.  He still does have a fascination with containers and fill and dump play.

Here's a recent picture of him playing in a box with big brother.

This is the most recent picture I have of him at the zoo last week.  I will have to get back on and post birthday pictures from the party later this week.

Anyways, wishing a very happy birthday to my Little Guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment