My Babies

My Babies
"For success in science and art a dash of autism is essential." --Hans Asperger

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Play Tunnel = Sensory Heaven

Well, we have had quite the busy week.  We started the week off with a much needed break-type field trip.  We took the kids shopping to spend their remaining Christmas cash from grandparents and then took them to McDonald's Playplace to reward my eldest for doing such an awesome job at the dentists office last week.  Now of course the kids had a blast.  And we actually came out of it all with a new sensory therapy item, a play tunnel.  Now I had contemplated buying one before for my eldest but it never really happened, so when my little guy had some Christmas cash I decided to pick one up for him since he really isn't old enough to do much picking anyways.  Well when we got home and opened it up, everyone loved it.  All of the kids had a blast crawling in it, and Little Guy loves to take his stuffed animals in there and curl up and chill.  Even my eldest has been crawling in there and laying down to chill.  I wish I had gotten one a long time ago because apparently play tunnels are some kind of sensory heaven for my kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment